- Receipt of order and payment
Check any of these possible reasons:
- The card does not have sufficient funds
- The card has expired
- An error entering data, incorrectly entering card details
- An authentication error, by erroneously indicating the validation code send by the bank
- Card not activated for secure payment gateways on the Internet (although it may serve for non-secure sites)
- The card’s daily limit has been reached
- The maximum session time has been exceeded
- Number of tries has been exceeded
- Place what you wish to purchase in the shopping cart.
- Select shopping cart.
- Choose destination.
- That's it! We instantly calculate the delivery cost.
- Save and view the products in your shopping cart
- Save your Whishlist.
- Comment on the products.
- Complete the purchasing process whenever you want and more expeditiously.
- Track your orders.
4.- How to purchase?
- Save your delivery details for future deliveries
- Create a list of favourite products
- Place repeat orders
- Print invoices for your orders
- Remain informed at all times about our special offers and promotions
- Is this the same as "Start session"? Yes, the same.
- Is this the same as "Register"? No, registering is creating an account.
- How do I register? Once you have entered your details, you will receive a confirmation email. Once you have validated it, you will be registered. In the event of not receiving the confirmation email, check your spam folder, and if you still have not received it, contact us on (+34) 93 737 90 25 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do I need to login? If you already have an account, it is advisable to login whenever you visit our shop and thereby take advantage of its benefits.
- And if I have forgotten my password? You can request a new one. Within a few minutes you will receive an email with a new password. Once logged in, you can then change it for a password you will find easier to remember.
- Main menu: browse the top menu to find your product
- Search engine : You will find a search engine at the top right hand side of the screen.
- By logging in and going to Whislist: you will quickly find the products already selected.
- View description, photos and price.
- Add it to "Your shopping cart.".
- Add it to Whislist.
- You can change the amounts and refresh the cost calculation.
- Select destination and obtain an estimate of delivery costs.
- VAT is applied in accordance with the billing address, and will therefore be correctly calculated when you specify same in your Account or when placing the Order.
- If you still haven’t done so, login. If you do not have an account, you can create it during the purchasing process.
- Click on Cart and go to "Place order;".
- Complete your billing details and delivery address.
- Select the delivery method for your order
- Select a payment method: Credit card, PayPal or Transfer.
- You will receive an email with details of your order.
- Once your order has left our premises, we will send you a tracking number so that you can track your package.
- What is My Wish list for? To quickly find and place into your shopping cart the products you most frequently use, or those you don’t want to forget to buy in the future.
- How do I put a product into My Wishlist? Click on the product details and then on the heart icon. Remember that you must have an account at Subligoods and be logged in.
- How can I see My Wish list? Go to My Account > Whislist. Remember that you must be logged in to your account. You can also find it at the top of the web page.
- How do I remove a product from my Wishlist? Go to Whislist and click on the cross you will see to the right of each product.
5.- Payments and security
- Credit card: VISA, Mastercard, American Express (AMEX) and Dinners Club.
- Debit card: VISA Electron, Maestro, 4B, Euro 6000 and Servired.
- Bank transfer
- Payments with Credit or Debit card do not incur any cost for the purchaser.
- Payments made with PayPal bear a cost of 4% + 0,35€ on the purchase total.
- Bank transfers tend to include bank commissions for the purchaser.
6.- Prices and billing
- National (Spain): Residents of Spain (apart from the Canary Islands) must pay VAT at 21%.
- EU: The corresponding taxes are charged unless a valid CIF/VAT number is added to your billing details.
- Remaining countries: In all other cases, we neither charge nor process the payment of any tax.