High Quality (A) white ceramic mugs - Pack of 1728 Pieces
High Quality (A) white ceramic mugs using the sublimation technique.
The white ceramic mugs are ready to be customized using sublimation. Thanks to their high quality varnish, prints with bright and vivid colours are obtained. The cups are suitable for dishwashers and microwaves.
- ✓ External diameter: 81mm (± 2mm)
- ✓ Internal diameter: 74 mm (± 2mm)
- ✓ Height: 96 mm
- ✓ Useful capacity: 11 oz = 325 ml
- ✓ Total capacity: 360 ml
- ✓ Net weight: 340 g
- ✓ Handle: Height 72 mm x Width 38 mm
- ✓ Printable area: 95 x 240 mm
- ✓ Packing: 1728 pcs/(1 palet)
High quality (A) material, resistant to scratches, scourers and dishwashers.
Suitable for microwave.
White cup cased in high quality varnish
Box not included
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CUPS
|HIGH QUALITY (A)||Diameter accuracy: 2 mm||Broken white||YES||YES||Can contain impurities||Good definition|
|HIGH QUALITY (AA)||Always the same||Pure white||YES||YES||Sometimes contain impurities||Very good definition|
|QUALITY DELUXE (AAA)||Always the same||Pure white||YES||YES||Rarely contain impurities||Very good definition|
The sublimation process can vary depending on the press used.
- Do the printing in mirror mode.
- It is advisable to let dry the paper for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the press to 185º.
- Place the paper correctly above the pad and fix it with heat tape. Then, put it on the press.
- Close the press for 180 seconds and make pressure over the pad.
- Once this time has passed, with the help of protective gloves, take out the pad of the press and then remove the paper.
- Leave cool the pad for a few minutes.